Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan F
Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan F is meant to supplement your original Medicare benefits and cover medical expenses not covered under Parts A and B.
What Does Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan F Cover?
No matter what insurance company you select, Medigap Plan F will provide these benefits:
- Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs after Medicare benefits are exhausted (for an additional 365 days)
- Medicare Part B coinsurance and copayments
- First three pints of blood when needed for a medical procedure
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copayments
- Skilled nursing facility care (SNF) coinsurance
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Medicare Part B deductible
- Medicare Part B excess charges
- Some foreign travel emergency care
How Much Does Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan F Cost?
Here is a sample premium range for Plan F along with Plan G and Plan N:
|Plan Type||Premium Range|
How much you pay for your Medicare Supplement Plan G monthly premium with Mutual of Omaha depends on where you live and your personal health information.
These are the three rating systems that your insurance carrier might use when calculating your rates:
- Attained age – With a Medigap policy that is rated this way, your rates will increase yearly. This is because Cigna Medigap plan F rates are based on your age.
- Issue-age – Beneficiaries are charged based on age when they sign up for their plan.
- Community-rated – All beneficiaries who buy a plan through the company pay the same amount for their benefits.
Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan F Reviews
These are a few reasons to consider Cigna:
- Cigna is one of the best-rated companies out there.
- It has strong financial strength and customer service ratings.
- Cigna is one of the most popular companies for Medicare Supplement insurance, including Plan F.
- Cigna is a well-known health and life insurance company. Cigna offers health insurance and other products. It includes divisions like the American Retirement Life Insurance Company, Loyal American Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health, and more.
Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan F Vs. Plan G
Plan G is an excellent alternative to consider. Monthly premiums are cheaper than Medigap Plan F.
It offers the same benefits as Plan F but doesn’t include the Medicare Part B deductible payment.
We specialize in guiding Medicare beneficiaries through their Medicare insurance options. We work with some of the nation’s top-rated Medigap carriers to ensure you get the best possible service. Review our Medicare Supplement Plans Comparison Chart and look deeper at the plans. Additionally, you can call us today to learn more or request a quote online.