No, Mutual of Omaha does not include SilverSneakers in their insurance plans.
However, they offer a similar program known as Mutually Well. This program provides access to a gym membership with a network of fitness centers, personalized health plans, and resources for healthy living.
What Is Mutually Well?
Mutually Well is a comprehensive fitness program offered by Mutual of Omaha. It’s designed to cater to its members’ healthcare and fitness needs, especially those in their golden years.
Perks available through Mutually Well:
- Access to over 10,000 fitness locations nationwide at a $25 fee so you can find a convenient location anywhere.
- Customized fitness benefits tailored to your current health status and fitness goals, ensuring a beneficial and safe workout regimen.
- A comprehensive library of wellness resources offering valuable advice and tips on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Special discounts on health and wellness products and services include nutrition counseling, chiropractic visits, and massage therapy.
How Can I Join Mutually Well?
To participate in the Mutually Well program, you must be enrolled in a Medigap plan through Mutual of Omaha. This program is an additional perk exclusively available to policyholders, not accessible to the general public.
By enrolling in a Medicare Supplement plan with Mutual of Omaha, you unlock exclusive benefits as a member of Mutually Well. This requirement ensures that the program’s advantages cater to the health and fitness needs of Mutual of Omaha’s members, typically in the senior age demographic.
Medigap Plans Offered by Mutual of Omaha
Mutual of Omaha offers several Medicare Supplement insurance plans designed to help cover the costs not covered by Original Medicare. These plans provide different levels of coverage to cater to individual needs effectively.
The most popular plans include:
- Plan G – the most popular and comprehensive plan offered by Mutual of Omaha. It covers all Plan N’s benefits and up to three copayments for Part B excess charges.
- Plan N – covers hospitalization, nursing care, Part B coinsurance and copays, blood, and hospice benefits. It does not cover the Part B excess charges or the skilled nursing facility coinsurance.
- Plan A – covers hospitalization, nursing care, Part B coinsurance and copays, and blood coverage. It does not cover skilled nursing facility coinsurance or hospice benefits.
Mutual of Omaha’s Medigap plans are an excellent resource for beneficiaries looking to supplement their Original Medicare coverage.
While SilverSneakers is not included in Mutual of Omaha’s insurance plans, Mutually Well offers comparable benefits that seniors can utilize. The Mutually Well program is a comprehensive wellness offering structured to promote healthy lifestyles and provide personalized plans for its members.
You must have a Medicare Supplement insurance policy through Mutual of Omaha to access the Mutually Well program.
Does Mutually Well provide access to a fitness center?
Yes, with the Mutually Well program, you can access over 10,000 fitness centers nationwide for a $25 fee.
Is there a limit on how many times I can use the benefits of the Mutually Well program?
No, there is no limit on how many times you can use Mutually Well’s resources and benefits. You can access its services as often as you like.
Does Mutual of Omaha offer discounts on health and wellness products?
Yes, with the Mutually Well program, you can enjoy special discounts.