Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan G helps beneficiaries cover expenses that Original Medicare benefits don’t cover. Because payments like copays, deductibles, and coinsurances can add up, having Medicare Supplement insurance can give you peace of mind.
Here’s a look at why:
- Medicare Supplement Plan G provides the highest benefit of all the Medigap plans offered to new Medicare enrollees after January 1, 2020.
- Plan G covers all the gaps to Original Medicare apart from the Part B deductible.
- Plan G has the best option for low monthly premiums with high-deductible options.
- Medicare Supplement Plan G includes foreign travel emergency care and Medicare Part B excess charges.
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan G Benefits
Plan G covers:
- Part A hospital coinsurance
- Inpatient hospital costs for up to 365 days after your Original Medicare hospitalization benefits end
- Medicare Part A hospice care copays or coinsurance
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Medicare Part B coinsurance for preventive care and outpatient visits
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copays
- Medicare Part B excess charges
- The first three pints of blood, if needed for a medical procedure
- Skilled nursing facility care coinsurance
- Foreign travel emergency care up to plan limits
- Please note: The $226 Medicare Part B deductible for 2023 is not covered
How Much Does Mutual of Omaha Plan G Cost?
Here are sample premiums for a 65-year-old female, non-smoker, living in Texas:
|Plan Type||Premium Range|
How much you pay for your Medicare Supplement Plan G monthly premium with Mutual of Omaha depends on where you live and your personal health information.
Your actual Medicare Supplement Plan G monthly premium depends on where you live and your personal health information.
What Is the Rate Increase History With Mutual of Omaha?
Even though rate increases are inevitable no matter what health insurance company you use, Mutual of Omaha keeps them as low as possible. Because Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement ensures a more significant number of beneficiaries than smaller companies, they can sustain risk better than their competition. And the result of this is smaller increases in premium rates.
On average, rate increases with MOO, as with many other companies, fall between 3% and 10%, depending on several factors. To protect yourself from a rate increase, you can enroll in a plan that offers a 12-month rate lock. This guarantees that your rates won’t go up during the first year of your coverage.
Mutual of Omaha also offers a Free Look Period for 30 days. You can cancel your policy anytime and for any reason during the 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement insurance plans do not cover dental or vision care services.
However, Mutual Omaha offers enrollment opportunities in several insurance plans that cover dental care. From straightforward, routine exams and procedures to more complicated and expensive ones, you may find supplemental insurance for dental care to enhance your Medicare benefits.
Mutual of Omaha wants to empower seniors with good health. That’s why they have created the Mutually Well Senior Wellness Program. Mutually Well is available for customers with Medicare Supplement plans who want to become members.
Membership in the Mutually Well program is separate from your Omaha Medicare Supplement plan, but pricing is reasonable so everyone can join.
Yes, they are a competitive option for most customers buying Medicare Supplement plans.
94% of all customers are satisfied with their supplement insurance. 90% recommend Mutual of Omaha to a family member or friend. They carry an A+ from the Better Business Bureau.
We specialize in guiding Medicare beneficiaries through their Medicare insurance options. We work with some of the nation’s top-rated Medigap carriers to ensure you’re getting the best possible service. Review our Medicare Supplement Plans Comparison Chart and look deeper at the plans. Additionally, you can give us a call today to learn more or request a quote online.