AARP Medicare Supplement Plan F
Are you shopping for a Medigap plan for 2018? You may be comparing plans, benefits, and premium amounts online to make an informed decision about your healthcare. Thankfully, AARP has teamed up with United Healthcare to provide seniors with coverage, including their AARP Medicare Supplement Plan F policy. The policy is the most popular Medicare Supplement Plan in the United States, and AARP is happy to provide it for their customers.
Why Choose AARP?
You probably know that AARP advocates for older Americans. You may even be a member of their organization and enjoy the many benefits that it offers. However, you might not be aware that they offer excellent healthcare choices as well. Choosing the company for their AARP Medicare Supplement Plan F is a good option for many seniors.
Here’s why you should rely on AARP:
- AARP is a name you can trust, and they’ve been empowering seniors since 1958.
- AARP is the number one provider of Medicare Supplement Plans across the entire United States.
- They have the highest number of enrolled members.
- They enjoy an “A” rating through A.M. Best, a trusted source of insurance data and financial ratings.
- Their rates are reasonable, and depending on your location, you might not be able to find a similar rate on the same plan.
- AARP’s dedication to customer service means they’ll be there for you when you have healthcare questions or require assistance.
What Are the Benefits of an AARP Medicare Supplement Plan F Policy?
There are several different options for a Medicare Supplement Plan to choose from before you fill out your application, so you’ll want to select the one that’s right for you. The AARP Medicare Supplement Plan F is a popular choice for many seniors for a variety of reasons. This plan covers most of the charges that you would be responsible for paying otherwise.
AARP Medicare Supplement Plan F is a well-rounded plan. It offers two choices: a regular deductible option or a high deductible option. This is so you can decide which is ideal for you and your financial needs.
What Are the Benefits of an AARP Medicare Supplemental Plan F?
- Medicare Part A Coinsurance and Hospital Costs – up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used up
- Medicare Part B Coinsurance or Copayment
- Blood (First Three Pints)
- Part A Hospice Care Coinsurance or Copayment
- Skilled Nursing Facility Coinsurance
- Medicare Part A Deductible
- Medicare Part B Deductible
- Medicare Part B Excess Charges
- Foreign Travel Emergency (up to plan limits)
How Much Does an AARP Medicare Supplement Plan F Cost?
Different seniors will pay different rates for their Medicare Supplement Plans. We ran the numbers to give you an idea of what an American female non-smoker would pay for her AARP Medicare Supplement Plan F in a few different states:
These are only sample quotes. Your rate can vary based on location, age, and overall health.
Get Started On Your Application Today!
We provide our customers with the help they need to choose reliable healthcare coverage. Contact us today at 888-414-4547 to speak with a specialist. We’ll help you select the plan that works best for you and get you started on your application!
Strong financial history
Stable Medigap premiums
Offerings in most states
Silver Sneakers (In certain states)
Our knowledgeable agents have at least 15 years of experience.
No obligation support. We will never pressure you to make a decision.
Once you recieve your quote, we can help you signup right over the phone in a few easy steps.